83 TEAMS IN THE LEAGUE THIS SEASON!
Middle School and High School Passing Leagues and Tournaments
All-American 7on7 is excited to announce the 2014 season of the 7-on-7 spring passing leagues, tournaments, training & teams in Illinois. The sport is rapidly growing across the nation, as more and more coaches, players and parents are discovering that 7-on-7 football is a fun and inexpensive way for football players to practice their skills and prepare for the upcoming high school season.
The league will have over 80 TEAMS THIS SEASON!
The All-American 7-on-7 Youth Football Passing League is a passing and receiving program designed for the positions of quarterback, running back, receiver, tight-end, defensive end, linebacker, and defensive backs. There are no lineman, blocking, or tackling. The league will emphasize the passing game versus a variety of man and zone pass coverage.
Why play 7on7?
High schools and youth football programs will organize their own 7-on-7 teams and compete in the spring league during April and May. The 2014 Spring League is scheduled to play indoors at Lake Barrington Field House and The Dome in Rosemont on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Sundays beginning April 1, 2013 (very flexible high school schedule). Important note: Due to the IHSA bylaws, no high school coaches may actively participate in the 9th-11th grade practice sessions or games.
Top 10 reasons to play in the All-American 7on7 passing league:
- All games played indoors at incredible turf facilities
- Tremendous competition (90+ teams)
- No rain-outs/cancellations
- HIGH SCHOOL - No weekday sports conflicts (Sunday games)
- MIDDLE SCHOOL - No weekend sports conflicts (Mon/Tue games)
- 4 age divisions (13U, 14U, JV & Varsity)
- North & South divisions with inter-league play
- Individual game clocks & scoreboards
- Certified IHSA referees
- Optional skills training with NFL instruction prior to games
But, the biggest reason of all is that ...
players & teams get noticeably better!!